Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

Series of postings on 3BL Media

Yours truly is officially a published author! I did an in depth study this fall on the controversy going on in the fair trade world. 3BL Media offered to publish my work! It will be a series of blog postings over the next few weeks. Here's the link to posting #1:

http://www.justmeans.com/FLO-Fair-Trade-USA-Starbucks-An-Investigation/52904.html

On a different note, I want to give a major shout out to my dear friend, Grace who recently became the mother of baby Sophia. Grace has a strong commitment to living simply and justly and I am inspired by her motivation to do this as she raises her family. Many Congratulations to you Grace! I can't wait to meet Sophia!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie!! Congrats on being published! Excellent post on JustMeans, I can't wait to read the others. Hope you are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Julie!! I'm so proud of you and hope you gain lots of new fans. And so honored by the shoutout!!! Ahh I'm famous! j/k. Well I do my best to live simply...I'm already cringing daily at the sight of the big bag of dirty diapers but hope to start using cloth diapers soon! I can't wait for you to meet Sophia too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you! Haven't read the articles yet but I will. I did just look at your bio and photo on the blog and it's PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever posted a shout out to the shop in Cape Cod? You are going to love that orange dress this summer.

    ReplyDelete