Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What Are Your Overheads?

It was a hell of a day at work, so I thought I'd lighten it up a bit tonight and talk about the issues. And since this blog deals with issues, I think you will really appreciate the Flight of Conchords as they talk about the issues. Think about it, think, think about it.

This video is necessary to be in your life. I guarantee you will watch it at least 3 times.
Comments please.


It's December 1st folks. Does anyone else feel like they can't believe this year is almost over? What the heck, I swear I just started getting 'twenty-ten' down.

But December 1st means that Christmas time has already been here for almost a week.
Fair Trade Christmas coming Monday! (If you are going to decorate your tree this week, check out Fair Indigo first for their ornament selection. It rocks!)

4 comments:

  1. Disclaimer: AIDS, slavery, and men with forks in their knees are not issues to be taken lightly. Just thought I'd add that for all you who this video royally pissed off.
    Love,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sister, I'm sorry it took me a while to start reading the blog again... Hey good catch on the Urban Outfitters recycled line... My sister in law (Val) lives in Philly and there's an UO in Center City that she goes to, so we got a gift cert there for her Christmas gift. It's PERFECT, the limited edition "Urban Renewal" line is all hand-made in Philly!! The recycled items they use are from here in the States and abroad, very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jules (Can I start calling you this?), glad to come back and read your blog again! This is so true, there are so many things that are WRONG today! People have been treated in very unfair ways and the unfairness has been lasting for so long (back to the dawn of civilizations I would say) that many of us has stopped to believe that fairness is ever going to come. Sometimes the only weapon you have to fight back is a little faith. And a little faith can make a big difference. Fair-trade, way to go Jules!

    BTW, I don't quite get the "men with forks in their knees" part. What does it refer to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny. But seriously, why aren't sneakers cheaper?

    ReplyDelete